mattries37315

Progress: 310/475 pages
500 Years of Protest and Liberty: From Martin Luther to Modern Civil Rights
Nicholas Patrick Miller
Progress: 144/192 pages
Leaves of Grass: First and "Death-Bed" Editions (Barnes & Noble Classics)
Karen Karbiener, Walt Whitman
Progress: 125/960 pages

Reading Habits

1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading? Usually my recliner, but I also read at the table while waiting for the oven to warm up to put in my dinner on occasion.
  2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? Bookmarks mostly unless the book is too small then a folded sticky note.
  3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages? Multiple answers coming up...I try to hit a certain amount of pages per day no matter what; I have to stop reading when either my break or lunch are over though once I get home I try to get to the end of whatever chapter I'm on if its a few more pages.
  4. Do you eat or drink while read? Usually only eat while reading when at work on lunch.
  5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading? No TV, I have enough trouble concentrating on my book in the break room with the TV on and myself seated at the very opposite end of the room.  At home I sometimes read while listening to classical music.
  6. One book at a time or several at once? One primary book that is usually at work but also at home to either get to an end of a chapter or just polish off the book; one at home that is just at home.
  7. Reading at home or everywhere? Anywhere.
  8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? Silently, unless something is funny and I have to share with my coworkers immediately.
  9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? I glance ahead to see where chapters end.
  10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new? I do my best to keep it like new.
  11. Do you write in your books? No.